Online Registration for All New Students 2018-2019 School Year
New Students ONLY. Click on the link Online Registration for All New Students and then click Create Account.
Please Note: A copy of original birth certificate and other legal documentation (custody orders, etc.) MUST accompany registration.
Age Requirement: Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31, 2018 (Wolf Creek Public Schools Policy #300).
Questions? Having trouble registering?
We will be happy to help! Please call the office at 403-784-3354.
Students registering for the first time are required to present some legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date. Documentation is required to prove legal guardianship for students who are not residing with their parents.
* Parents of students returning to Clive School in 2018-19 will register when they receive a unique link which will be emailed to them in the fall.
Examples of acceptable vital statistics are as follows:
*Canadian Birth Certificate *Visa *Canadian Citizenship Certificate
*Adoption Certificate *Passport *Permanent Landed Immigrant/Residence Document
The school needs to see the original copy. A photocopy will be taken and kept in the student’s record file. When registering at a school it is very important that you use correct legal names (as seen on the vital statistic document). Since a student’s academic record is linked to this information, registering under a different name may result in incomplete academic records for later use in post-secondary placement and employment resumes.
*Please note that if a student is returning to Clive School from the previous school year, pre-registration is not necessary. Registration froms/updates will be sent home with your child on the first day of school.
Age of Admission to Kindergarten
- Every child in the attendance area who has attained the age of five (5) years on or before the last day of December of the school year may attend.
- Legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date are required the first time that the student registers in a school.
- Kindergarten program is a four hundred seventy five (475) hour program.
- Busing for Kindergarten students: Kindergarten students will be transported free of charge provided they reside on an existing route or meet the bus at an existing route and provided there is room on the bus.